What should I consider before I start taking lessons?
- What is your motivation for wantng to do Martial Arts. Self Defense, Competition, Fitness.....
- Decide if what NJMA offers interests you. Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu or MMA
- Can you dedicate at least 2 days a week to Martial Arts training?
- Can you make it to Maple Shade, Delran, Moorestown, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel or Marlton in less than 30 mins? Basically is one of our locations close to you?
- Are you ready to learn some fun and exciting things in our Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and MMA classes?
- Is your significant other/family supportive of you taking classes?
Why Should I Take Lessons at NJMA?
- True Mixed Martial Arts Lessons, we teach Muay Thai Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA
- Programs and Lessons designed for beginners
- Certified Black Belt Instructors
- Learn Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA. Learn all 3 or pick and choose your favorite
- Well thought out Lesson Plans to Ensure your Progress
- Emphasis on Self-Defense and Fitness
- Friendly Non-Competitive Environment
- Sparring is not Mandatory
Congratulations you are now Eligible for our Web Special. Receive 30 Days Free in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai and MMA
Almost there: Please complete the form below and click the " I want the Web Special: 30 Days Free>>" button below to get started