Why Should I Take Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Lessons at NJMA?
- Self Defense is the Foundation and Priority of our Brazlian Jiu-Jitsu Classes
- Programs and Lessons designed for beginners by expert Black Belts in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Self Defense
- Certified Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Instructors
- Thought out Lesson Plans to Ensure your Progress
- Emphasis on Self-Defense and Situautional Awareness
- Friendly Non-Competitive Environment
- Sparring is not Mandatory
- Direct Lineage to the Founders of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu the Gracie Family
A Note from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt and Head Instructor Professor Marco Perazzo
Dear Future Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Student,
NJMA offers the finest in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes and instruction. With a direct lineage to the founders of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu the Gracie Family. Helio Gracie the founder proved that in Self-Defense and No Rules fighting Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the most effective Martial art. My direct lineage to Helio Gracie flows through his 2nd oldest son Relson Gracie, Relson nicknamed Campaeo Champion in english. Helio Gracie---->Relson Gracie---->Phil Migliarese (One of Relson Gracie's first Black Belts)---->Marco Perazzo. The old saying is that the water is purest closest to the source.
Our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes and instruction is guided by and geared towards the reality that self defense is the main reason most people start learning the Martial Arts. Our Black Belt instructors have gone through a rigorous training and certification process to ensure that you receive the highest quality instruction. NJMA's Brazilian Jiu-jitsu self defense curriculum is a living breathing example of Helio Gracie's work and belief that a smaller weaker person can defeat a bigger stronger more aggressive attacker. Technique conquers brute strength. Take a class to see and feel the power you can achieve through Jiu-jitsu training and technique.
I look forward to seeing you in class and starting you on the path to being able to defend yourself,
Professor Marco Perazzo
What should I consider before I start taking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu lessons?
- Figure out your Motive for wantng to learn Braziian Jiu-Jitsu? Are you looking for Self Defense and Fitness.
- Decide if Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and being able to defend yourself is for you.
- Can you dedicate at least 2 days a week to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Sef-Defense training?
- Can you make it to Maple Shade, Delran, Moorestown, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel and Marlton in less than 30 mins? Basically is one of our locations close to you?
- Are you ready to learn some fun and exciting things in our Brazilian Jiu-jitsu classes?
- Is your significant other supportive in your decision to learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and having the ability to defend yourself? (Wife, Girlfriend, Husband, Boyfriend or Parents)
Congratulations you are now Ready to take lessons and eligible for our Web Special.
Almost there: Please complete the form below and click the " I Want to Defend Myself w/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and get 2 FREE Classes>>" button below to get started
We Value Your Privacy