Muay Thai Kick Boxing
Why Should I Take Muay Thai Kick Boxing Lessons at NJMA?
- Self Defense and Fitness is the Foundation and Priority of our Muay Thai Classes
- Programs and Lessons designed for beginners by experts in Muay Thai and Striking
- Thought out Lesson Plans to Ensure your Progress in Muay Thai
- Emphasis on Proper Technique and how to use Muay Thai for Self Defense
- Friendly Non-Competitive Environment
- Sparring is not Mandatory
- Direct Lineage to one of the most succesul Muay Thai teams in the world.
A Note from our Head Muay Thai Instructor Professor Marco Perazzo
Dear Future Muay Thai Student,
At New Jersey Martial Arts we strive to offer the finest in Martial Arts. We want our students to be well rounded but also effective. That is why we exclusively teach Muay Thai Kickboxing to our students that want to learn striking. Muay Thai will not only help you develop that fighting spirit that you see in the martial arts, but it will get you in amazing shape and give you the ability to defend yourself if the need arises. Ask any professional fighter or experienced REAL Martial Artist what striking art you should study? Also ask them will it help you get in shape and defend yourself? All of them will say go study Muay Thai.
When you come for your first class you will be pleasantly surprised at how much fun and how easy it is to get started learning Muay Thai. You'll learn proper stance, hand placment, footwork proper punching, kicking kneeing and elbowing.
I look forward to seeing you in class and starting you on the path to learning Muay Thai,
Professor Marco Perazzo
What should I consider before I start taking Muay Thai Kick Boxing lessons?
- Figure out your Motive for wantng to learn Muay Thai Kick Boxing? Are you looking to get in shape or want to be better prepared to defend yourself.
- Decide if Muay Thai and becoming a Powerful striker is for you.
- Can you dedicate at least 2 days a week to Muay Thai Kickboxing?
- Can you make it to Maple Shade, Delran, Moorestown, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel and Marlton in less than 30 mins? Basically is one of our locations close to you?
- Are you ready to learn some fun and exciting moves and techniques in our Muay Thai Kick Boxing classes?
- Is your significant other supportive in your decision to learn Muay Thai Kick Boxing and having the ability to defend yourself? (Wife, Girlfriend, Husband, Boyfriend or Parents)
Congratulations you are now Ready to take lessons and eligible for our Web Special.
Almost there: Please complete the form below and click the "I Want to Be a Powerful Striker w/Muay Thai and get 2 FREE Classes>>" button below to get started